Thursday, August 29, 2013

You will find an odd and small collection....


...of recipes, if you visit my Recipes Page on this blog, by clicking the link in this post or the one on the sidebar. I just updated it for the first time in many months, adding links to all the recipes (and vague instructions) that I've posted since last October. For an example of what you will find there, here is one section:

SOUPS and STEWS
Creamy Green Soup
Egg Lemon Soup
Indian Chickpea and Spinach Stew
Moroccan Lamb and Sweet Potato Pie
Curried Orange Squash Bisque 
Roasted Fennel Soup


5 comments:

M.K. said...

Those recipe names sound so interesting, so exotic, GJ! Yummy -- they sound warm and winterish.

melissa said...

Oh my. Yum. That photograph makes me so happy that I'm making stew this weekend. Found some white potatoes on sale, and there you go! Potatoes have been high this summer.

Thanks for sharing. :)

Farm Girl said...

All of it sounds wonderful. Come on cool weather! Have a nice weekend.

Leslie said...

Fall must be in the air! The stew looks really tasty. I've made 5 chicken pot pies in the past 2 weeks...for us and others. And I made chili, too, even though temps have been in the 100s. :)

Karen @ Pieces of Contentment said...

What a great idea. I love the look of your Chickpea and Spinach Stew, definitely will try this one.