Wednesday, April 25, 2012

You can leave Hell now.


What does The Resurrection mean? So much, so much.

 ...you must know what Jesus Christ, the Saviour, has delivered you from. He has delivered you from a Hell whose Reception Room is on this world right now, in this time and generation, and its atmosphere is stinking up the place. Sin is nothing more that getting addicted to Hell and staying in its environment … and when it comes time to pass on, the sin-addicted soul is so used to the darkness that it doesn’t want to leave.
....
“I have thrown open your prison doors.
“Do not remain in this present darkness. Come out into the Light. Come with Me into the Springtime of your soul. Come back into the Eden where you belong.
“Wake up to My light and grace. Breathe the air of true liberty.
“This is the Day I, the Lord, have made for you. Rejoice and be glad in it.”

Read the rest of this short sermon here.
(Thanks to Anastasia)




3 comments:

M.K. said...

I REALLY like this post, GJ. This expression of what earth, hell, and heaven are like, is much as I see them. The depiction of the spiritually dead, becoming addicted to sin and then loving the hell they're addicted to, is exactly how I see hell, even though I know so many of my friends really don't see it that way. Interesting - thank you.

rsctt603 said...

I like the first person rendering.

http://www.wayfarersquest-rsctt.blogspot.com

http://www.mysterymomcooks.blogspot.com

Martha said...

It makes me wonder if Hell is open during all of Bright Week, too? For those who are suffering there, can they leave and enjoy some of the nice things? Just curious.