But first, here are the rules, for those of you I'll list below:
- Each Superior Scribbler must in turn pass The Award on to 5 most-deserving Bloggy Friends.
- Each Superior Scribbler must link to the author & the name of the blog from whom he/she has received The Award.
- Each Superior Scribbler must display The Award on his/her blog, and link to This Post, which explains The Award.
- Each Blogger who wins The Superior Scribbler Award must visit this post and add his/her name to the Mr. Linky List. That way, we’ll be able to keep up-to-date on everyone who receives This Prestigious Honor![anyone can go there and check out the 1343 ! winning blogs that are linked so far. You might find a new one to love.]
- Each Superior Scribbler must post these rules on his/her blog.
- My friend Jeannette at Bread on the Water posts thoughtful musings full of hope and beauty.
- Gigi at Firefly Cottage writes about homemaking, including wonderful pie recipes.
- The blog name Happy at Home attracted me when I first saw it, and Laurel's loving descriptions of her family life keep me coming back.
- Koinonikon is the name of Margaret's blog, where her careful writing about the working out of her salvation is a joy to read, and always instructive.
- If you get me mixed up with the blogger at Lifenut, it is only because her name is Gretchen, too. She is witty and wise and I laugh out loud reading about her family-full days.
As to my own writing, the name Superior Scribbler pleases me very much, as the "Scribbler" part matches my self-concept and attempts to join in that Great Conversation we humans are having. Thank you all for being here in It with me.